Whilst you’re at home staying safe, a good way to keep busy is by spring cleaning. Only this time it never felt so good, now that you can turn your declutter into donations!
As part of the global movement, Giving Tuesday, on Tuesday 5 May we’re inviting you to declutter your home and donate your unwanted items in support of Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow.
So clear out your bookshelves, cupboards and drawers and turn your unwanted items into vital funds that will help us continue supporting families across the three boroughs.
“It’s really been so helpful to have kept in contact with you, so thank you for all that you’ve done for me.” – family receiving remote support from us during this difficult period.
Using Ziffit, a free web and app service, you can get any unwanted books, games, DVDs and CDs instantly valued. This value can then be donated directly to our fundraising activity via Virgin Money. It’s an easy process, to start:
- Download the Ziffit app or use the website link.
- Scan or enter the barcode number or ISBN of your product and get an instant value.
- Complete the online trade and pack up your unwanted goodies.
- Use Ziffit’s free courier or to send your items. Social distancing rules will be followed.
- The value of your items will be donated to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page.
Please feel free to share with family and friends who would like to support our work – together we give to local families.
Thank you for all of your support – past, present and future.