At Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow we believe children need a happy and secure childhood and that parents play the key role in giving their child a good start. Our expertly trained and supervised volunteers provide weekly home visiting support for families with young children and our play and learning groups support isolated families.
Senior Coordinator – Operations
Salary £29,206-£32,604 subject to skills & experience plus contributory pension.
35 hours Full time – flexible hours (28-35 a week) would be considered, prorata.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful voluntary organisation and make a real difference to the lives of families and children.
Self-motivated with experience of working directly with families, you will have:
- good understanding and experience of operations and administration in a small organisation, with excellent digital and IT skills
- experience of outcome monitoring and evaluation
- experience of managing and supporting staff
- ability to design and deliver training
- excellent communication and networking skills
- ability to ensure the highest standards of service delivery and commitment to continuous improvement
- comprehensive understanding of the needs of families and safeguarding issues
Established almost 25 years ago, in recent years we have extended our work across Richmond, Kingston and Hounslow. We have an excellent reputation for providing high quality, responsive services to families. We seek a well organised and flexible person who can respond positively to the competing priorities of a small, busy charity and who enjoys working closely with an experienced team.
For an informal discussion about the role please call the Director, Karen McLean, on 0208 487 8500.
To apply, download the below application form or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9am Thursday 7th February 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Applicants will be required to have an enhanced level DBS check.
Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow is committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and safer recruitment practice as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounlsow Registered charity number 1108975
View the full application pack:
Download (DOC, 632KB)
View the application form only:
Download (DOC, 509KB)
View our latest Annual Report:
Download (PDF, 2.35MB)